- Mohamed, O. Anya, S. Tata, N. Mandagere, N. Baracaldo and H. Ludwig, rSLA: An Approach for Managing Service Level Agreements in Cloud Environments, International Journal of Cooperative Information Systems, World Scientific Publishing (in press, submitted May 2016).
- O. Anya and H. Tawfik, Designing for Practice-based Context-awareness in Ubiquitous e-Health Environments, Journal of Computers and Electrical Engineering, Special Issue on Ubiquitous Computing and Communications Systems, Elsevier, Vol. 11 No. 4, pp. 1-15, Aug 2016.
- O. Anya and H. Tawfik, A model of medical practice for contextual knowledge sharing in collaborative healthcare, Int. Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics, Inderscience, Vol. 8 No. 4, pp. 360-389, 2016.
- Tawfik and O. Anya, Evaluating Practice-centred Awareness in Clinical Decision Support Systems for Telehealth, Telematics and Informatics Journal, Elsevier, Vol. 32, No. 3, pp. 486-503, 2015.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik and A. Nagar, Practice-centred Work Analysis for Ontology-based Decision Support in Cross-Boundary e-Health, Int. Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management, Special Issue on User-centred Health Informatics, Inderscience, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 304-320, 2012.
- Tawfik, O. Anya and A. Nagar, Understanding Clinical Work Practices for Cross-boundary Decision Support in e-Health, IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in BioMedicine, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 530-41, 2012.
- O. Anya, A. Nagar and H. Tawfik, Building Adaptive Systems for Collaborative E-Work: The e-Workbench Approach, International Journal of Intelligent Decision Technologies, Special Issue on Knowledge-based Environments and Services in Human-Computer Interaction, IOS Press, Vol. 5 No. 1, pp. 83-100, 2011.
- O. Anya and H. Tawfik, Toward a Cognitive Middleware for Context-Aware Interaction in Smart Homes for the Elderly. In M. Dastbaz, Smart Technologies and Futures, Elsevier, (forthcoming).
- O. Anya and H. Tawfik, Leveraging Big Data Analytics for Personalised Elderly Care: Opportunities and Challenges. In D. Al-Jumeily, A. Hussain, C. Mallucci, and C. Oliver, Applied Computing in Medicine and Health: Emerging Topics in Computer Science and Applied Computing, Elsevier, 2016.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik, A. Nagar and C. Westaby, An Ethics-Informed Approach to the Development of Social Robotics, In D. Weir and N. Sultan (eds.) From Critique to Action: The Practical Ethics of the Organizational World, England: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, pp. 231-253, 2011.
- O. Anya, A. Nagar, and H. Tawfik, On Acquiring Knowledge to Support Decision Making in Collaborative e-Work, In Ellis et al. (eds.) Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XV, BCS SGAI, Springer, pp. 345-350, 2007.
- Mohamed, O. Anya, T. Sakairi, S. Tata, N. Mandagere, H. Ludwig, “The rSLA Framework: Monitoring and Enforcement of Service Level Agreements for Cloud services,” IEEE Thirteenth International Conference on Services Computing (SCC2016), San Francisco, USA, 27 Jun–Jul 2, 2016
- Tata, M. Mohamed, T. Sakairi, N. Mandagere, O. Anya and H. Ludwig, rSLA: A Service Level Agreement Language for Cloud Services, CLOUD Applications Track, IEEE Ninth International Conference on Cloud Computing (IEEE CLOUD 2016), San Francisco, USA, 27 Jun– Jul 2, 2016.
- Tata, M. Mohamed, O. Anya, T. Sakairi, N. Mandagere, H. Ludwig and N. Baracldo, Managing Service Quality at the Platform and Application Levels with rSLA, 25th IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructure for Collaborative Enterprises WETICE, Paris, France, 13-15 Jun 2016.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik and E. Secco, A Context-Aware Architecture for Personalized Elderly Care in Smart Environments, Proc. of 1st EAI International Conference on Smart Grid Inspired Future Technologies SmartGIFT, Liverpool, UK, 19–20 May 2016.
- Ludwig, K. Stamou, M. Mohamed, N. Mandagere, B. Langston, G. Alatorre, H. Nakamura, O. Anya, A. Keller, “rSLA: Monitoring SLAs in dynamic service environments,” Int. Conf. on Service-Oriented Computing, Goa, India, 16-19 Nov 2015.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik, D. Al-Jumeily, Context-Aware Clinical Knowledge Sharing in Cross-Boundary E-Health: A Conceptual Model, IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology; Ubiquitous Computing and Communications; Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing; Pervasive Intelligence and Computing (CIT/IUCC/DASC/PICOM), pp. 589-595, Oct 2015.
- O. Anya, R. Moore, C. Kieliszewski, L. Anderson and P. Maglio, Understanding the Practice of Discovery in Enterprise Big Data Science: An Agent-based Approach, 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE), Las Vegas, 26-30 July 2015
- O. Anya, Bridge the Gap! What Can Work Design in Crowdwork Learn from Work Design Theories? ACM CSCW, Vancouver, Canada, 14-18 March 2015.
- Cefkin, O. Anya, R. Moore, A Perfect Storm? Re-imagining Workplace Culture in the Era of the End of the Job, EPIC Conference, New York, 07-10 Sept 2014.
- Haas, M. Cefkin, C. Kieliszewski, W. Plouffe, M. Roth, E. Kandogan, P. Schwarz, J. Hui, A. Cypher, I. Terrizzano, M. Bencala, L. Anderson, J. Vaughan, P. Selinger, R. Moore, O. Anya, P. Maglio, D. Pease, J. Janiak, J. Colino, G. Weber, M-T Schmidt. The IBM Research Accelerated Discovery Lab, SIGMOD Record, Vol. 43 No. 2, pp 41-48, June 2014.
- O. Anya and H. Tawfik, Supporting Practice-centered Awareness in Computer-Mediated Collaboration across Communities of Practice, Proceedings of Collaboration Technologies and Systems, CTS14, Minnesota, 19-23 May 2014.
- O. Anya and H. Tawfik, Towards Lifestyle-Oriented and Personalised E-Services for Elderly Care, Proc. of E-Science and E-Engineering Workshop of the Second International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering, DeSE13, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, pp. 357-360, 16-18 December 2013.
- O. Anya, M. Cefkin, S. Dill, R. Moore, S. U. Stucky, O. Omokaro, Making Crowdwork Work: Issues in Crowdsourcing for Organizations, Conference on Human Computation and Crowdsourcing, HCOMP, Palm Spring, CA, USA, 2013.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik, A. Nagar and K. Lootah, A Framework for Practice-Centred Awareness and Decision Support in Pervasive e-Health, In IEEE-EMBS International Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics BHI2012, Hong Kong, 2-7 Jan 2012.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik and A. Nagar, Cross-Boundary Knowledge-based Decision Support in e-Health, Proc. of the 7th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology, Special Session on User-Centred e-Health, Abu Dhabi, 25-27 April 2011.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik, A. Nagar, and S. Amin, Context-Aware Decision Support in Knowledge-Intensive Collaborative E-Work, Proc. of the International Conference on Computational Science, ICCS 2010, published Procedia Computer Science 1 (2012) 2281–2290.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik, A. Nagar, S. Amin and K. Shaalan, Context-Aware Knowledge Modelling for Decision Support in e-Health, Proc. of the IEEE Computational Intelligence, Barcelona, Spain, 18-23 July 2010.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik and A. Nagar, Task-Centred Knowledge Sharing in e-Collaboration, Proc. of E-Science and E-Engineering Workshop of the Second International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering, DeSE09, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, 14-16 December 2009.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik, A. Nagar and S. Amin, e-Workbench: A Model of Knowledge-Oriented Interaction for e-Collaboration, Proc. of the 13th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, San Diego, CA, USA, 19-24 July 2009.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik, A. Nagar and S. Amin, e-Workbench: A Case for Collaborative e-Health, Proc. of 11th International Conference on Computer Modelling and Simulation, UKSim, Cambridge University, England, 25-27 March 2009.
- O. Anya, A. Nagar and H. Tawfik, An Approach for Enriching Information for Supporting Collaborative e-Work, In Bubak, M. et al. (eds.), International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer Publications, Part III, No 5103, pp. 419-428, 2008.
- Tawfik and O. Anya, A Context-Driven Approach to Route Planning, In Bubak, M. et al. (eds.), International Conference on Computational Science, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Part II, No 5102, pp. 622-629, 2008.
- O. Anya, H. Tawfik and A. Nagar, Towards Intelligent Layout Design for Context-driven Route Navigation, Proc. of the Second European Modelling Symposium EMS 2008, Liverpool Hope University, 08-10 September 2008.
- O. Anya, A. Nagar, and H. Tawfik, A Conceptual Design of an Adaptive and Collaborative e-Work Environment, Proc. of the First Asian Modelling Symposium, Asia’07, Phuket, Thailand, 27-30 March 2007.
- O. Anya, A. Nagar, and H. Tawfik, e-Workbench: An Intelligent and Adaptive Framework for Collaborative Knowledge Work on the Grid, Proc. of the First European Modelling Symposium, University College London, pp. 126-132, 11-12 September 2006.
- O. Anya, Workplace 2.0: Environments, Tools, and Practices for Designing and Executing Work as a Service, International Conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering, DeSE13, Abu Dhabi, UAE, December 2013
- O. Anya, H. Ludwig, M. Mohamed, S. Tata, SLA Analytics for Adaptive Service Provisioning in the Cloud, IEEE/IFIP International Workshop on Analytics for Network and Service Management (AnNet 2016), Istanbul, Turkey, 25 Apr 2016.
- O. Anya, Flexible Workflow Management in Enterprise Crowdsourcing, ECSCW International Workshop on Examining the Essence of the Crowds: Motivations, Roles and Identities, European Computer Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing, Oslo, Norway, 19-23 September 2015.
- O. Anya, J. V. Carlis, B. J. Hecht and D. Keefe, Cross-Domain Analytics: Understanding and Supporting Collaboration with Big Data, International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems, CTS14, Minnesota, 19-23 May 2014.
- O. Anya, N. R. Chumbler, S. Khairat, J. A. Konstan and D. Pani, Goals and Challenges of Collaboration in Healthcare, International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems, CTS14, Minnesota, 19-23 May 2014.
- O. Anya, (co-organized with T. Aitamurto, L. Carletti, N. Gupta, K. Hansson, J. Lindman and B. Nonnecke), Examining the Essence of the Crowds: Motivations, Roles and Identities, European Computer Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing (ECSCW), Oslo, Norway, 19-23 September 2015.
- O. Anya, (co-organized with L. Carletti, T. Coughlan, K. Hansson and S. B. Liu), The Morphing Organization: Rethinking Groupwork Systems in the Era of Crowdwork, ACM GROUP14, Sanibel Island, Florida, 09 November 2014.
- O. Anya, (co-organized with M. Cefkin, S. Dill, R. Moore, S. U. Stucky, O. Omokaro), Back to the Future of Organizational Work: Crowdsourcing and Digital Work Marketplaces, ACM CSCW14, Baltimore, Maryland, 16 February 2014.
- O. Anya, (co-organized with H. Tawfik, A. Nagar), Health Informatics Research Workshop, Part of the British Council funded Project on Context-Aware Information Systems for e-Health Decision Support, Conference Centre, Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool, 24 March 2011.
- O. Anya, H. Motahari Nezhad, R. Moore, Migrating Enterprise Workflows for Processing on a Crowdsourcing Platform
- O. Anya, M. Qiao, N. Mandagere, M. Mohamed, S. Tata, H. Ludwig, R. Routray, Cognitive Cloud Service Monitoring